Below you can find RisingStack's collection of the most important Node.js news, updates, projects & tutorials from this week:
- add cwd to cluster.settings (cjihrig)
- upgrade libuv to 1.19.1 (cjihrig)
- add Leko to collaborators (Leko)
- add vdeturckheim as collaborator (vdeturckheim)
- expose n-api version in process.versions (Michael Dawson)
- add performance.clear() (James M Snell)
- avoid writeAfterEnd() while ending (陈刚)
This entire course is based around a single goal: turning you into a professional Node developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production applications.
Check out this emoji maker on Github! Just type
oji to start interactive emoji creator! Works on every platform 🦄
A minimal cryptocurrency CLI implementation in TypeScript & Immutable.js.
TestCafe is a Node.JS tool for running end-to-end tests in the browser. With TestCafe you can write all of your code in Typescript or the latest (ES2017) JS, which can be a huge win.
This project was created after being disappointed in functionality, test coverage, and documentation of several NNTP clients. This library has extensive tests pulled directly from the implemented RFC documents themselves, and several examples.
Would you like to know more about the Node.js Fundamentals, Microservices, Kubernetes, Angular, or React? We have good news for you!
Previously Node.js Updates:
In the previous Weekly Node.js Update, we collected great articles, like
- Debugging Node without restarting processes;
- Introducing Node Clinic;
- How To Simplify the Tooling Setup for Node.js Projects;
- Testing your npm package before releasing it using Verdaccio + ngrok;